Importance is in the Head of the Thinker

 Random thoughts......... getting them off my mind.

I smile when I remember Grady telling me to take my passport in case I met my perfect man and he wanted to take me to Cuba.  Haven't hardly seen any single men on this trip.  Of course I haven't gone to bars.  May need to change that.

I never knew sleeping in a king size bed was so freeing........I sleep on an angle and don't worry about messing up the other side.  Maybe it's just because I don't have to make it.

It must be the hotel bathroom lights, but I am now questioning growing out my hair.  I didn't think it looked too bad, and Sally agreed......but now the brownish blonde and gray is not so pretty.  

I think I mentioned before that I need to learn to dress for my body shape.....I think I also need to put age in that grouping.  

Pretending I was in Hot Springs still, I took a bath today and it has been years since I did that.  It was relaxing at first, but then when I had to shave my legs it reminded me of when I was a young girl and we only had a bathtub in our upstairs bath on Nagle street.  Drop the soap, lift the leg and almost slide under, splash water on the floor and then now - the challenge of getting up.  Guess I'm very thankful for showers.

Okay, this Midwest Girl is leaving Midwest City, OK to head to the Western Cowboy Museum and the First Americans.  After that, on to Tulsa.........and wherever the next roads lead.  :-)

I remember singing "On the Road Again" when on a trip with the kids.  Havent done so yet, so today is the day.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Every Day is a New Story

Where are you From Game

Overthinking or UnderFeeling