Beautiful Life - Live it

A little bit before I reached home there was a song on the radio that had the words "Life aint always beautiful, but it's a beautiful life."  I need to adopt that as my mantra for awhile until I make it so.  

As I turned into the Condo neighborhood, I swear I felt 10 years older.  That tells me that I need to adjust my thinking about my living place or about how I fit into it.

After 9 days and 8 nights on the road, 3293 miles, gas prices of 3.89 to 4.69, hotels from $70 to $299 you would think that I have figured a few things out.  And I have......but I also see myself  being that person who is not content, satisfied or happy in the big picture.  

One of my affirmations has been that "the right things happens to me at the right time for the right reasons."  If I truly believe that.....and I do because that is what help me to adapt and keep going.....then why to I feel like I am becoming more like my mother who did not accept herself as she was?  That is the million dollar question that I need to work on for myself.  It is a beautiful life, and I can be beautiful living it.  

I know from friends and others that they see me as that beautiful person........why not me?  therapy ugh.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Every Day is a New Story

Where are you From Game

Overthinking or UnderFeeling