Where are you From Game

 As a kid we always looked for license plates on our road trips and I think I encouraged my kids to do the same.  So of course, I did my tracking.  

First of all, why doesn't every state have a single look anymore?

Why do so many people have the vanity plates that spell a name, or some cute thing?

On the road I saw all but 12 of the states.  I did not see:  

Alaska, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, North Dakota, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont and West Virginia.

New Mexico has beautiful plates, in Oklahoma there are plates for each tribe, the Ohio, Illinois, and Indiana basic plates are easy to recognize as they pass you.  

Anyway it was a fun exercise.........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Every Day is a New Story

Overthinking or UnderFeeling