Adaptable is my Middle Name

Lucky for me i saw a billboard on the way into Indianapolis that advertised "Beef and Boards".  I checked it out and it was a dinner theater venue.  Never had been to one, so thought I'd give it a try.  

I was amazed how packed it was, the type of food they serve in the buffet and actually how good the cast was.  I thoroughly enjoyed myself.  Made for a late night, but worth it.  

Once I was back in the room I turned on the news and it was reported that coming into Indianapolis Center would be a traffic nightmare in the morning since there was a marathon going on.  Agonized all night whether I should go or not........then decided that I could probably live without seeing the Eitljung Museum and the 2 floor NCAA museum.

The news also reported that the Kentucky Derby was occurring in Louisville.  Probably also not the smartest stop on the trip.  Therefore am heading to Nashville IN - an art community and then probably from there to Evansville which as a lot of parks.  

Maybe I'll get inspired and maybe get exercise.  Then again, Maybe Not.

And maybe one of these days I will figure out how to add my pictures 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Every Day is a New Story

Where are you From Game

Overthinking or UnderFeeling